Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ripe Raspberry

Time for a new color! Today I decided to try on a brighter shade for summer. Until now I had never tried a bottle of Essie nail polish but had heard about the brand in several fashion magazines. I chose to try the shade titled Raspbery which I surprisingly liked! It's not quite red but more like a darker shade of bright pink. It was a toss up between this shade and the lighter shade, Pink Diamond but I figured I had another shade similar to the light pink already. Anyways, though I wasn't super excited about the price of the brand (I tend to stick with brands that are $5 and under), I definitely liked how easily and smoothly the color went on. Plus it was nice that I only had to apply one coat which saved me some extra time! I would recommend the brand and would give it a 4.5/5!


Essie Nail Color in Raspberry $7.99 (Walgreens)


Here's what it looks like on!

This is the other shade I was considering


Essie Nail Color in Pink Diamond $7.99 (Walgreens)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment