Monday, June 6, 2011

Just Like Granny

I remember when my grandma first taught me how to crochet and knit! It seemed like I dropped every other loop and was usually left with one big holey mess! Over time I improved my knitting skills but sadly forgot how to crochet. Luckily there are several pieces out there today that feauture the ladylike pattern as accents and as complete prints for outfits. I apologize for failing to update yesterday. It's finals week and I was busy studying! I'll have to wrap this one up as well. I have a painting final that I haven't finished yet!

Crochet Pieces:



Lily Crochet Top $48.00 (Nasty Gal)


Indian Summer Crochet Poncho $24.80 (Forever 21)


H.I.P. Crochet Trim Tiered Tank $36.00 (Nordstrom)


Staring at Stars Crochet Back Flounce Crop Top $44.00 (Urban Outfitters)


Paint Splatter Moldcup Cami with Crochet $18.99 (Rue 21)


Glass Jar Flowers Tunic $47.99 (Modcloth)


Crochet Paillette Trim Dress $28.80 (Go Jane)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment