Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Love

I've been doing a lot of window shopping lately and have slowly started building up my summer must have list! Spring cleaning started a little late for me this year, but now that I have cleared out some of the pieces in my wardrobe that I no longer wear or love dearly anymore, there is a lovely space available for some new summer essentials. Hopefully these pieces will be added sometime soon! What is on your summer list? I'd love to know what things you are loving this summer!

TRTD's Summer Must Haves:


Short Sleeve Chiffon Mix Bow Blouse $36.93 (Asos)


Lake Hodges Tank $29.50 (Hollister)


Kimchi Blue Peplum Bustier Top $49.00 (Urban Outfitters)


Tatum Short $28.00 (Abercrombie)


Satin Trimmed Knit Blazer $34.99 (Charlotte Russe)


O'Neill Heart Throb Romper $36.00 (Zappos)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment