Friday, June 3, 2011

White Hot

Do you ever wonder why the shows that you loyally watch every week tend to always end right when school does? It seems like now that people actually have the time to watch their favorites, ratings would go up. Anyways, I've been watching The Voice every week and it's a rather entertaining show! There was an outfit that one of my favorites was wearing that I wanted to create a post around. I love Dia Frampton's vintage girly style. Her outfits are also pretty simple, but they always look put together and comfortable at the same time. So far all of my favorites have advanced so it should make the show extra exciting! Who's your favorite contestant? I'm always looking for people I can discuss shows with!


Here's how to create a similar look:


Lace Scoop Dress $48.00 (Nasty Gal)


In Like a Medallion Necklace $17.99 (Modcloth)


Relf Sandal $60.00 (Aldo Shoes)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment