Monday, June 13, 2011

Bargain Hunters

Like any retail therapy lover, we have to spend our funds wisely so that we can afford to have multiple sessions. Sometimes it can be a pain to go through all the sale racks, but if you take the time to look through every piece, you just may find a gem! Plus if you skip over a few rows, you might not notice that really cute piece pushed in and hidden amongst other sale items. I will admit that sometimes if I find something cute but am not 100% set on buying it, I'll hide it or cover it with items in hopes that others will skip over them and I can return to it if I need too. Like any good hunter, it takes patience, determination, and a good eye! With good hunting skills, you just may be able to surprise your prey and snatch a beauty that you can be happy with!

Bargain Buys:



Wipeout Beach Tank (Hollister)
Original Price: $29.50 
Sale Price: $19.90
You Save: $9.60


Thistlepearl Tiered Cami (Urban Outfitters)
Original Price: $44.00
Sale Price: $19.90
You Save: $24.01


Chloe K Tie Front Tee (Nordstrom)
Original Price: $26.00
Sale Price $12.90
You Save: $13.10


Double Button Simple Short Jacket (Papaya Clothing)
Original Price: $21.99
Sale Price: $13.20
You Save: $8.79


Surf Competition Skirt (Modcloth)
Original Price: $47.99
Sale Price: $33.99
You Save: $14.00


White Bricks Ruffle Shorts (Threadsence)
Original Price: $26.00
Sale Price: $19.50
You Save: $6.50


I found this dress hidden behind two others at Marshalls this afternoon and decided to try it on! Definitely glad I spotted it before I left for the dressing rooms. Ended up taking it home with me. I love the print and think it's a perfect silhouette for summer.

Dress: Hollister
Original Price: $28.00
Sale Price: $ $16.99
I Saved: $11.01

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment