Thursday, June 16, 2011

Meet me at Tiffany's

As I was getting ready this morning, I was frantically looking around for my favorite Tiffany necklace! My dad had brought it back as a souvenir for me from his trip to Japan, and I have been wearing it ever since. I'm not sure why I don't just put it back in the box after I'm done wearing it, but let's face it. There probably aren't that many retail therapy lover's out there that can actually say that they've never misplaced their favorite jewelry! Luckily I found it. Underneath my pillow! Anywho, I decided to focus on the lovely seafoam green color that has become a staple for the famous jewelry label!



Tiffany Blue Pieces:


Floral Embroidered Knit Romper $16.90 (Forever 21)



Peek-a-Boo Back Tee $58.00 (Free People)
(Check out the back!)


Aphrodite's Allure Dress $57.99 (Modcloth)


Fluid Dynamics Dress in Aero $49.99 (Modcloth)


Seafoam Mesh Skirt $65.00 (Nasty Gal)




Mint Scallop Hem Tiered Shorts $70.00 (Top Shop)



From TRTD's own closet!
Cardigan: Nordstrom

I love the color of this sweater and looks great with a black or white dress, jeans and a tank, or any other combo I can think of! Worked perfectly for spring and I think that it will definitely come in handy for those chilly summer nights!

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment