Sunday, May 1, 2011

See You Soon

In honor of my original fashion inspiration, I wanted to dedicate a post to my grandma. She was always so fashionable, and would always make sure not a hair was out of place. I think my earliest fashion inspiration moment was when my grandma would come visit my family from San Diego. When she fell asleep for the night I would sneak into the bathroom and rummage through her makeup bag to look at all the cool things that she had stuffed in there. I especially loved looking at all her Bobbi Brown eyeshadows and powders! She would always chat with my mom about designer handbags and at the time I had no clue what all the fuss was about. But as I got more and more interested in fashion I fell in love with designer labels! I'm glad I was able to create such fond memories with her! Until we meet again, have fun with grandpa grandma!


My first designer bag thanks to grandma! I think I received this in 6th grade


Such a pretty day in celebration of her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment