Sunday, May 29, 2011

Quick Look

I've been unusually busy this week so I'm sorry if my posts seemed a tad simple lately! I promise to make them more exciting. Just have to get though two more weeks of school and I'll be free for the summer! I came across this picture of Lo Bosworth and loved the color of her skirt. By keeping the rest of her outfit neutral the jewel tone skirt really pops! All in all, a great spring/early summer outfit.


Here's how to create a similar outfit:


Sweater: Cardigan $16.00 (H & M)
Shirt: Petite White Roll Sleeve Burnout Tee $30.00 (Topshop)
Skirt: California Fleece Tulip Skirt $32.00 (American Apparel)
Shoes: Logo Plate Flip Flop $25.00 (Armani Exchange)
Necklace: Saint Kitts Small Necklace $32.50 (J. Crew)
Bracelet: Genny's Gold Star Moon and Heart Bracelet $23.97 (Fantasy Jewelry Box)
Belt: Tan Bridge Buckle Belt $8.23 (Dorothy Perkins)
Sunglasses: F7373 Sunglasses $5.80 (Forever 21)

Inspired? Find these items here:

1 comment: