Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sand In My Shoes

It's time to dig out those sandals and give your toes some fresh air! I absolutely love sandals and would wear them everyday if I could. Sadly my sandals and the unpredictable seattle weather don't always get along. I love a great flip flop as much as the next person, but they aren't necessarily always the most appropriate choice in certain situations. Luckily with a great sandal, whether it be strappy, embellished, or colorful, you get the best of both worlds, comfort and style. They give off a relaxed vibe but also show the world that you are giving an effort to look polished. Here are a few sandals that appealed to my tastes! What is your favorite type of footwear? Do you love a great sandal or do you live for boots and sneakers?


Vineyard Studded Flat Sling $24.99


Dolce Vita Bow Patent Leather Sandal $69.00 (Urban Outfitters)


Shimmering Rhinestone Sandals $16.80 (Forever 21)

Braided Thong Flat Sandal $15.50 (Urbanog)


Magnificent Metallurgy Sandal $29.99 (Modcloth)


Coach Sparkle Sandal $69.90 (Nordstrom)


Tory Burch Miller Logo Thong $195.00 (Nordstrom)
I was able to get these for more than half off at Nordstrom Rack for about $70.

I've had these sandals for about two years now and are still going strong. Definitely was worth the money! Plus they go with just about everything, and so comfortable!


Top Sandal $18.00 (Havaianas)

Though I love a good sandal, sometimes we all just have to give out feet a break now and then and reward them with an ultra comfortable flip flop! I adore Havaianas! It seems like they can be worn forever. I've had my two pairs (brown and black) for about three years now. They are definitely my favorite rubber sandal!

Do you tend to have smaller feet? Backless or sandals without the strap in back are great for those with tiny feet like me! Being a size four myself, I tend to have to look for my sandals in the children's section which doesn't leave room for much selection. But Nordstrom has been my saviour! They've recently started making many of their women's shoes in smaller sizes. So now I can get a more "grown-up" looking sandal! Also give The Little Shoe Shop site a look. They have a wide selection of shoes for those with petite feet!


Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment