Sunday, May 29, 2011

Barbeque Beauty

I'm super excited for out first family barbeque of the season and getting a chance to catch up with some of my relatives! I decided to go with a Tiffany blue cardigan over a flowy white tank and a pair of skinny jeans for this evenings festivities. I wanted to go for a more casual look but at the same time wanted my outfit to look polished. I've created both a casual outfit for a family barbeque and a slightly more dressed up look for a barbeque with friends to turn a few heads while you're standing at the condiments table! Fire up that grill! It's time to welcome in summer!

Casual Look:


Here's how to create a similar look:


Shirt: Banana Republic Long-Sleeve Skinny Tee $19.99 (Banana Republic)
Shorts: Perfect Khaki Shorts $19.50 (Old Navy)
Shoes: Gladiator Stud Sandal $19.99 (Wet Seal)
(I decided this look was more appropriate with flat sandals rather than platforms)

Dressy/Casual Look:


Here's how to create a similar look:


Dress: Fine Jersey Short Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt Dress $32.00 (American Apparel)
Shoes: Ethnic Sandals $49.90 (Zara)
Bag: Magid Monica Angular Hobo $34.10 (Endless)
Belt: Classic Spring Belt $29.50 (Hollister)
Sunglasses: Daytrip Retro Sunglasses $10.95 (Buckle)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment