Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Flirty Florals

So I've been trying to figure out how I wanted to post this popular trend since I first started my blog. Because I love this flirty pattern so much, I've decided to make this tend into a two part post. For the first post I wanted to focus on dresses with the print, and for tomorrow, I'll focus on other floral pieces and accessories.  I absolutely love florals! Not only are they super feminine and girly, they can work with just about any style you may be loving at the moment. By adding a bomber jacket and some studded high heeled booties, you can create a girly outfit with a tough girl edge. Likewise with a fedora hat and a denim jacket, you can go for a more laid back boho/beachy chic look. Florals are perfect for any season, but their favorite seasons are definitely spring and summer! So slip some on today and leave a trail of cheer wherever you go!

Florals on the Runway


Oscar de la Renta


Charlotte Ronson

Florals on Celebrities


Jessica Alba


Jessica Biel

Floral Dresses:


Poetry and Rose Dress $49.99 (Modcloth)


Strapped to the Flowers Dress $32.00 (Threadsence) 
(Check out the details on the back of the dress!)


Monarch Beach Dress $49.50 (Hollister)


Floral Chiffon Dress $39.50 (Delia's)


Mixed Spring Dress $12.80 (Forever 21)


Full Bloom Sweetheart Dress $58.00 (Nastygal)


Sweetheart Strapless Dress $20.99 (Papaya Clothing)


Fitted Waist Dress in Floral Print $64.63 (Asos)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment