Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fab Five

What does every fashion lover need in their closet? Well of course it differs from person to person, so I thought I'd share with you what I believe are the essential five! What exactly make these pieces so special? Well for one thing, they are timeless pieces that you can count on to never go out of style, and they can also be paired with virtually anything else you may have hanging in that closet! Due to their utility and practicality, I think that it would be a good idea to invest in higher quality fabrics, and to spend those few extra bucks to purchase a really well made piece. Do you agree with me? Or is there something else that you hold more near and dear to your heart? Let me know!

Lisa's Essential Five:


The Little Black Dress
Zip-front Dress $59.50 (Victoria's Secret)


Dark Wash Skinny Jeans
Roxanne Skinny in Sunset Coast $159.00 (7 For All Mankind)


Black Blazer
American Rag Boyfriend V-Neck Short Sleeve Blazer (Macys)


Oversize Black Tote
Mia Leather Large Maggie $398.00 (Coach)


Classic Pumps
Steve Madden Partyy-R Pump $129.95 (Nordstrom)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment