Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just Bag It

Every great outfit needs a great accessory to finish off the look. Some like jewelry and others can't leave the house without their signature scarf. For me it's all about the handbag! Despite the fact that all my jeans either have microscopically small pockets or don't have pockets at all, I'm always in need of a chic bag to hold all of my treasures! From leather to corduroy to satin, bags come in almost any fabric imaginable. Thus you can bet that there's a bag out their that's as unique as you. I found a few bags that I thought might appeal to some of the more popular styles being toted around town currently! What's your favorite bag look like? Why does it triumph over all your other bags?

Boho:


Ecote Whipstitch '70s Satchel $59.00 (Urban Outfitters)


Fringe Leather Handbag $106.00 (Threadsence)

Classic:


Gressett Handbag $45.00 (Aldo)


Quilted Pattern Faux Leather Gold Chain Link Handbag $44.99 (Ami Clubwear)
(I love quilted handbags! They remind me of the super chic classic Chanel bags!)

Edgy:


Slashed Animal Print Shoulder Bag $25.80 (Forever 21)


Buckle Up Croc Bag $56.70 (Urbanog)

Girly:


Precocious Petals Shoulder Bag $42.99 (Modcloth)


Femme Bow Bag $39.90 (Urbanog)

The most recent addition to my bag collection! So excited for it to get here ♥


Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Baby Aiden Satchel (Nordstrom)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment