Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pinky Swear

To be honest pink used to be my least favorite color. Whenever I went shopping and my friends would point out something pink, I would give them a disgusted look and reach for the nearest black or blue clothing item to shield myself! I'm not quite sure what happened but I can say that the color pink and I are slowly working on improving our relationship. I might even go so far as to say that sometimes the feminine shade is the color that catches my first when I go into a store! Baffling I know. Anyways not only does this color add a girly touch to an outfit, depending on the shade you choose, it can give off a totally different vibe! Going for a more precious and girly-girl look? Add some light pink! Want a more bold and wild look? Reach for magenta or hot pink! Personally I really like adding touches of light pink to my outfits so I decided to focus today's post more on this particular shade.

Pink Options:



Laced Drape Dress $58.00 (Nasty Gal)


Pretty with Pizazz Dress $64.99 (Modcloth)


Straight to the Pointe Dress $54.99 (Modcloth)


A Late Afternoon Blazer $59.00 (Threadsence)


Kimchi Blue Lace Tee $32.00 (Urban Outfitters)


Retro Pleating Pink Skirt $22.99 (Romwe)


Bullhead 2 in Acid Raw Cuff Short $36.50 (Pacsun)

Some pink items from my closet!


Blazer: Lauren Conrad Collection (Kohls)


Tank: Cropped Ruffled Lace Tank (Guess Clothing)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment