Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day at the Races

The weather was fairly nice today, especially during the evening! However on our way to go watch the Mariners play, we were caught in a downpour waiting outside the gates of Safeco. Lucky for me I was the only fan with an umbrella! I may have gotten some laughs and funny stares but I was enjoying the fact that I was nice and dry while the rest of the fans got soaked. Guess I got the last laugh! All this unstable weather is depressing. I want the sun to come out and play so I can wear summer dresses and tanks! In the spirit of hoping for better weather, I decided to focus this post on racerback tanks. The criss-cross style of these tops and dresses come in a wide variety of styles from fancy and elegant to more relaxed and flowy for a day at the beach! Plus the crossing adds some visual interest to an otherwise plain dress or tank.

Racerback Options:



Lacie Tank Dress $58.00 (Nasty Gal)



Striped Linen Top with Bow $12.90 (Forever 21)


Striking Stripes Dress $39.99 (Modcloth)


Cowl Dress with Inner-Top $26.99 (Charlotte Russe)



Full Tilt Crochet Racerback Tank $18.99 (Tilly's)



Aphrodite Wrap Dress $68.00 (Nasty Gal)



Never Look Back Striped Maxi Dress $40.00 (Threadsence)


Sparkle & Fade Mesh-Trimmed Knotted Racerback Dress $24.99 (Urban Outfitters)

From TRTD's closet!


Tank: Gentle Fawn Clothing (Below the Belt)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment