Friday, July 8, 2011

July Reviews

It's time for some more product reviews! I decided that maybe I could just do a monthly set of all the new products I use instead of just randomly doing a review whenever I get something new. Once I find a product I like I usually stick with it, so I don't usually have a ton of new things to review. I do love reading other people's reviews though to help me figure out what things I should try and what products have potential to rival my favorites. Have a new product of a tried and true product that I should try? Let me know!


Loreal Paris Go 360 Clean Facial Wash $5.99 (Target)


I've been trying to find a great facial cleanser that will work with my sensitive skin. I don't know if i've found the perfect one but I feel like I'm getting closer! This cleanser caught my eye because of the little scrublet that comes with it. The scrublet is super soft and is really gentle around sensitive parts of your face. My face definitely felt clean after I used it. The only problem was that it created dry patches near the corners of my mouth. But all in all I would definitely recommend this product! This gets a 4.5/5


Here's a closer look at the scrublet!


Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner $20.00 (Sephora)

So I originally thought that I would never find another liner that I loved more than my Kat Von D tattoo liner, but I read a ton of reviews on this liquid liner and decided to give it a shot. I LOVE this liner! It definitely stays all day and even though the other liner claimed that it was waterproof, I found that the corners would sometimes smudge off. But with this one, I never have to worry about it moving or smudging off my face! The applicator is a sponge tip, rather than a brush tip creating precise lines. It draws both thick and thin lines with ease and is super easy to use. The one downside would have to be that it dries super fast so it's hard to wipe away an unwanted line. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has just started using liquid liners. This product gets a 5/5


Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Plummy

This particular color isn't available anymore, but I wanted to review the formula of the nail polish in general. I love that it goes on really smoothly without leaving annoying streaks on the side that are lighter or darker than the rest of the nail. The polish is thick enough that you don't have to apply multiple coats and it dries fairly fast! It provides enough shine by itself that it would be fine without a topcoat but you should always use some to help prevent chipping! Overall I give the polish a 4/5


Here's what the color looks like on!

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment