Saturday, August 13, 2011

White Magic

I had been on the hunt for a white purse all summer long but haven't had much luck finding one! Luckily as I was out window shopping, I noticed a pretty quilted satchel type handbag in the window! After a closer look I was sold! It looks very similar to a Marc Jacobs bag I had seen at Nordstrom, just with a much happier price. There is just something about white bags that catch my attention. It might be the fact that it adds a fresh touch to an outfit, or that it adds a hint of chic-ness. Since summer is coming to an end, I think that white bags are also fitting for the winter months. Perfect when paired with a warm peacoat matching the snow on the ground, or with a flowy chiffon dress in the summer, I think white bags can work for many different seasons and occasions. Another great thing about white bags is that they can go with just about any color you may be wearing in your outfit. Interested in adding a pretty white bag to your collection? Find some inspiration below!

Celebrities with White Handbags


Victoria Beckham
(I want a Hermes Birkin bag so badly!)


Kristen Cavallari


Lauren Conrad

White Handbags (all under $50!):


Alicia Bow Bag $40.00 (Debenhams)


Worthington Kellie Large Bow Satchel $28.00 (JCPenney)


Leather Astrid Bag $31.03 (Asos)


Smoothie Lace Panel Twist Lock Satchel $35.00 (Yes Style)


White Quilted Handbag $32.90 (Windsor)
(This one is super similar to the one I bought!)


Frame of Mind Bag $48.00 (Francesca's Collection)
(This is the one I bought! It looks more like a creamy ivory color in the picture but looks more white in person.)


The Marc Jacobs bag that my bag reminded me of! So beautiful!

From TRTD's Closet


Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment