Thursday, August 25, 2011

Neat Nails


Feeling creative? Why not channel some of those artistic juices by creating masterpieces on your nails? I've come across a countless number of nail art tutorial videos that take you through step-by-step, spicing up your usual single color manicure! From using newspaper to the marbling technique, nail art has definitely gotten more creative. Personally I want to try out the swirled/marbleized design! I've attached some of my favorite nail art designs as well as their corresponding tutorial videos so you can try them out yourself! Have a favorite design? Let me know what it is! Keep me updated on how these designs go for you!

Nail Art 

























Inspired? Check out other great tutorials from these channels here:

No comments:

Post a Comment