Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Perfect Products

It's a new month so it's time for some more product reviews! I've had a lot of luck this past month with the new products I have tried, and there are definitely a few I'll mention in today's post that I highly recommend you try! Changing the topic quickly here, I've been on the lookout for a great body lotion since I ran out of my Dead Sea Scrub one and the Victoria's Secret Pink lotion I loved got discontinued. I need some help! Do you have a lotion that works wonders for you? Please let me know what product you love so I can give it a try!

August Products


Sally Hansen Hard as Nail in Heart of Stone (No longer available)

I was able to get my hands on the last bottle at the store and fell in love with this color! This pretty bubble gum pink looks great on darker skin and looks almost neon once it is applied on nails. What I think is great about this color, is that because it is a lighter shade of pink, it can flatter just about any skin tone! This formula stays on nails much longer than some of the other polishes I've tried which is nice since it can be a hassle to re-apply every few days. I give this product a 4/5!


EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream $ 3.39 (Walgreens)

If there is any product that you try from this post, let it be this one! I absolutely love this shave cream! With it being the season of dresses and shorts, smooth legs are a great finishing touch. With my old shaving cream I always ended up with annoying little razor bumps on my legs, but with this product, it not only moisturized my skin, it got rid of the bumps! This cream formula had such a yummy scent as well (I tried the pomegranate raspberry one)! I will definitely be purchasing this product again! This product gets a 5/5!


Aussie Moist Shampoo $3.00 (Walgreens)

I know I reviewed the Aussie Sun-Kissed Shine shampoo in a past post, but this was the one I had used before that one and decided to go back to it! Having recently colored my hair, my locks were rather dry so this shampoo always does the trick! Along with a great scent, this shampoo adds some hydration to your hair and provides for major shine. This product gets a 4.5/5.


Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer $9.99 (Target)

Being out in the sun all the time, I have to make sure to moisturize my face more often. Dry, flaky skin is never cute so why not give this facial moisturizer a try! Since I tend to have sensitive skin, this formula worked wonders, preventing any irritation. After washing your face, slather some of this moisturizer on to lock in all the benefits of the formula! I give this product a 4/5.

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment