Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Life in the Fast Lane

I've been a little preoccupied lately so sorry for the short/lack of posts! For today's entry I wanted to do a quick look of a similar outfit that I absolutely love! Ever since I laid eyes on this parisian chic look on Taylor Swift, I've been wanting to recreate a similar look for myself. Everything about this look seems classic and timeless to me, and since all the pieces are basics, they can be easily mixed and matched with other things in your closet for endless options! Luckily for all of us, parisian styles are looking to be a hot trend this fall so we'll be able to get a jump start on this pretty and chic look!

A Peek inside TRTD's Lookbook

Parisian Chic

Shirt: Oasis Stripe Boatneck Top $19.61 (John Lewis)
Skirt: Vintage Party Punch Skirt $29.99 (Modcloth)
Bag: A.N.A Naomi Cross Body $29.99 (JCPenney)
Shoes: Anne Klein Rosalba Slingback Sandals $29.99 (Lord and Taylor)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment