Tuesday, August 23, 2011

'Shoe'per Outfits

I received a request from a reader asking me to dedicate a post to affordable shoes, so with a new school year starting, I decided to find affordable pieces to create affordable outfits to match with specific types of shoes! From boots to sandals, hopefully I've featured your favorite type of footwear. Did I forgot your favorite? Let me know and I'll do my best to create an affordable outfit that'll help make a chic and stylish impression for your first day of class!

Shoe Inspired Looks:

Untitled

Boots: Flat Mid-Calf Slouch Boot $30.00 (Charlotte Russe)
Sweater: Lexie Cocoon Cardigan $14.99 (Delia's)
Tank: Full Tilt Crochet Back Tank $18.99 (Tilly's)
Jeans: Mossimo Skinny Jeans $13.98 (Target)

Total: $77.96 + tax

Untitled

Heels: Liliana Carinthia Leopard Pleated Pump $25.90 (Urbanog)
Blazer: Cuffed Blazer $25.00 (Forever 21)
Tank: White Tunic Tank Top $29.90 (Windsor)
Skirt: Sweater Knit Bandage Skirt $14.99 (Charlotte Russe)

Total: $95.79 + tax

Untitled

Flats: Plaid Ballet Flat $14.50 (Wet Seal)
Cardigan: Full Tilt Essential Dolman $17.99 (Tilly's)
Tank: Full Tilt Ruffle Front Tank $19.99 (Tilly's)
Shorts: Hydraulic Two Button Side Shorts $14.97 (Tilly's)

Total: $67.45 + tax

Untitled

Sandals: Clerida Sandals $30.00 (Aldo)
Cardigan: Laguna Niquel $34.65 (Hollister)
Skirt: Ormond Beach $13.93 (Hollister)

Total: $78.58 + tax

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment