Friday, September 2, 2011

Red Delicious

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I guess you could say I've been taking a mini vacation from blogging. But I'm back and will hopefully do a better job of staying on top of things! Today's post was inspired by the crisp and juicy red delicious apples I passed by this afternoon at the grocery store! Looking through my closet, I noticed that I was lacking the bold and vibrant color between the blacks, blues, neutrals, and pinks. Continuing my back-to-school shopping expedition, I've been on the hunt for more red but haven't been very successful. Are you a fan of the rich, intense hue or is it just a little too loud for you? Let me know what you think!

The Inspiration


Celebrities in Red


Kim Kardashian


Emma Roberts


Hayden Panettiere

Red Options:


Ditsy Leaves Romper $22.90 (Forever 21)


Red Crinkle Pussybow Short Sleeve Blouse $75.00 (Topshop)


Double Lines Knit $58.00 (Nasty Gal)


Solid Military Pea Coat $34.99 (Charlotte Russe)


Camille Dress $11.34 (Abercrombie)


Motel Gemma Cut Out Waist Contrast Dress $45.74 (Asos)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment