Thursday, September 8, 2011

Branded

For as long as I could remember I was convinced that there wasn't a difference between designer jeans and regular jeans at affordable prices. I just believed that denim was denim and that all jeans were basically the same, aside from styles and washes. However a pair of dark wash skinny jeans caught my eye on the display table at Nordstrom and I decided to give them a try. Boy was I wrong. Slipping into those Hudson jeans were something else. Right when I stepped into them, I could tell the difference in fabric quality. Those had to be the softest and most comfortable jeans I had ever tried on! Plus they were rather flattering, which is always a plus! Though I still do believe that jeans found in the discount racks can still be just as wonderful, investing in a great pair of designer jeans may not be such a bad idea! I could tell that the material was durable and would last for a long time. They would be a great investment so I wouldn't have to constantly replace my other jeans that would wear down at the knees after a few months. Obviously those cute pairs of designer jeans will cost you more, but if you look carefully, you can actually find some for a lot cheaper! I've attached a few links that will direct you to discounted designer brands so you too can experience the magic of luxurious denim without burning a hole in your wallet!

Here are the jeans I purchased! Interested? Let's be twins!



Nico Mid Rise Super Skinny (Hudson Jeans)

Looking for discounted designer denim? Check out these links!


From Joe's to Citizens to 7's, this site has you covered. Providing you with the best deals, they have a wide selection of both used and new jeans that you can purchase. Not only do they provide links to these different brands, they also have a handy guide to help you differentiate between the real deal and the knock-off! 


I know Bluefly isn't known to be super affordable, but if you look under their denim section and click to view the different selections from low prices to high, there are actually some great deals! I even came across a pair of Michael Kors skinny jeans for $60! Now that's a steal!


Like the link above, if you take a look at the sale and reduced jeans, you can get a great deal on something cute! Usually they sell the jeans from the previous season that didn't sell, and try and sell them for cheaper in the hopes that eventually the will sell out. Like I said before, denim is denim so even though they may not be the newest pieces for the season, they will still look great now! And really. Who's really going to be able to tell anyways? It can be your little secret!

Here are a few links to some of the hottest designer brands of the moment!



Audrina Patridge



Ashley Tisdale



Rachel Bilson



Vanessa Minnillo



Hilary Duff



Selena Gomez

Inspired? Find this item here:

No comments:

Post a Comment