Thursday, September 22, 2011

Back-to-School-Blues

I just finished up my second day of class and can't help but wish that it were still summer! I've got a case of the back-to-school-blues and in need of a remedy. Luckily for me and others who have caught the bug, there's a temporary cure that can turn that frown upside down! Though it may not rid you of those pages of readings or hours of studying, shopping for a great outfit always puts me in a better mood! It's retail therapy to the rescue! Inspired by my blue mood, I created three different outfits inspired by the color that would be great outfits for school. These will hopefully help you to look polished and stylish walking around campus. But as I mentioned, retail therapy is just a temporary remedy for the back-to-school-blues and I have to tackle some reading before class tomorrow!

Blue Inspired Outfits

Untitled #56

Dress: Neve Dress $35.34 (Abercrombie)
Jacket: Roll Sleeve Crop Jacket $21.50 (Wet Seal)
Shoes: Patent Leatherette Flat $9.99 (Wet Seal)

Untitled #57

Tank: Ruffle Tank $14.90 (Alloy)
Cardigan: Lightweight Boyfriend Cardigan $29.50 (American Eagle)
Leggings: Just One French Terry Leggings $12.99 (Tilly's)
Shoes: Black Poppy Knee High Back Buckle Boots $49.50 (Pacsun)

Untitled #58

Jeans: Candie's Color Skinny Jeans $31.20 (Kohl's) 
Blazer: Classic Career Jacket $27.80 (Forever 21)
Tank: Cable and Gauge Bowneck Tank Top $39.99 (Lord and Taylor)
Shoes: Decree Mesa Boot $39.99 (JcPenney)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment