Saturday, April 23, 2011

Here Comes the Sun

Ever have one of those pieces in your closet that you think would only work for one particular occasion? Perusing through the racks, I found this lovely coral bow dress at Marshalls for only $20! While I was in the dressing room I was thinking that this dress would only work for either a party or fancy dinner. But then I started thinking of how I could make the dress more casual by adding a few accessories. For the fancier look I added some bow heels and a black clutch. Perfect for a night out! For a more casual look, I traded the heels for some flat sandals, added a white cardigan, and a large book bag. Just the right touches to make this dress appropriate for school or a trip out to the store. I love how the right accessories can make one piece perfect for multiple occasions!



Evening Look



Daytime Look

No comments:

Post a Comment