Friday, April 22, 2011

Feel Good Fashion

First post! So after wanting to create a fashion blog for a while now, I finally decided to actually make one! After looking through some other fashion blogs I was inspired to create my own. As I go forward with this project, I have a few goals in mind that I'd like to achieve along the way!

  • create similar celebrity outfits for less
  • write reviews on beauty products that I discover (I'll let you know if it's worth the $$)
  • put together outfits from my own wardrobe that will hopefully stir up some inspiration
  • share my love of fashion and provide looks for the everyday retail therapy lover (Let's face it. Not everyone can pull off a haute couture look!)
I'm really excited for this blog! I hope you will enjoy reading my posts and hope you will be inspired to dig through your closets and create a look that screams you! Remember! You don't have to spend a million dollars to look and feel like a million bucks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment