Sunday, April 24, 2011

Beach Queen

Oh Lauren. How I envy your perfect sense of style and perfect beach waves. I was scanning my bookshelf this afternoon and spotted the Lauren Conrad Style book! All the pages are filled with great ideas on how to mix inexpensive basics with higher end statement pieces. If you haven't had a chance to look through this book, I highly recommend doing so!



Anyways, here's a look that caught my eye!


Here's how to create a similar look:


Scalloped Linen Blend Skirt $15.80 (Forever 21)


V-Neck Cotton Basic Tee $3.99 (Papaya Clothing)


Frenchi Convertible Bag $38.00 (Nordstrom)


2 Pack Woven Waist Belt $16.50 (Pacsun)


Cat Eye Sunglasses $5.00 (Charlotte Russe)


Wanted Brite Black Bow Radley Ballet Flats $32.00 (Lulus)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment