Friday, December 16, 2011

Winter Favorites

I'm not sure what I love more between the weeks leading up to Christmas or the actual day. There's just something about all the festive decorations and the hustle and bustle of all the last minute shoppers that always puts me in a good mood. Miraculously this year I finished all my shopping early so I can sit back with a warm cup of cocoa and watch everyone else scrambling to find the perfect gifts for everyone on their lists! I actually hand made a lot of my gifts this year which was fun for me and my wallet. I've always been a fan of gifts that people make because I know that they spent time making it for me. With a few extra dollars in my pocket I was able to buy myself a few goodies as well! For today's post I thought I'd show you some of my favorite winter pieces that can all be paired with some leggings! As long as you have this versatile basic, the possibilities are endless! To spice up the looks I've added a special accessory to each outfit. So whether you are just reuniting with friends over the holidays to bake some cookies or are planning on going to a fun family get together, these looks will have you covered!

The Retail Therapy Diaries Winter Essentials

Untitled #67

Gold Top: Kookai Lurex Batwing Sweater $53.00 (John Lewis)
Boat Neck Top: Breton Long Sleeve Boatneck $20.00 (Oasis)
Off-the-Shoulder Sweater: Aerie Open Stitch Dolman Sweater $30.00 (American Eagle)

Untitled #68

Leggings: Black Leggings $25.00 (Warehouse)

Scarf: White as Snow Loop Scarf $35.00 (American Eagle)
Necklace: Gunmetal Chainmail Necklace $40.00 (House of Fraser)
Shoes: If You Wanna Be My Lava Flat $29.99 (Modcloth)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

No comments:

Post a Comment