Friday, November 1, 2013

Precious Stones

I apologize for the lack of posts lately! I've been experiencing a lot of new changes in my life lately so I haven't been able to spend as much time blogging as I would like. It definitely doesn't seem like it has been two months since my last post. Time goes by much faster than we think!

During the last part of my summer vacation I was able to take a family trip to Japan for two weeks. Much like a child in a candy store, I was mesmerized by all of the adorable accessories, cute clothes, and pretty shoes. One thing I noticed while adventuring around Tokyo, were all of the accessory boutiques with tables full of delicate jewelry. Though they had some statement necklaces and chunky bangles, majority of the rings, bracelets, and necklaces had small charms with delicate detailing on them. It definitely seems as though Japanese women enjoy more subtle jewelry that can be paired with a good portion of their wardrobe, rather than spending money on a bulky trendy piece that may only be paired with an outfit or two. I stocked up on several rings and bracelets and was delighted to find that they actually make accessories that can fit my unusually small fingers and wrists.

I even found a few things to share with my readers! All the way from Japan, I brought back a pair of delicate gold bow studs, and simple necklace with a dainty garnet ring charm on the end. Guaranteed to go with just about anything in your closet, both of these pieces will look great with casual outfits or a more dressed up look. With the holidays just around the corner, they will add just enough sparkle to your outfit!

Interested in winning one of these prizes? Just follow the steps below for your chance to add one of these pieces to your accessory collection!

Delicate Jewelry Giveaway


Gold Bow Studs


Garnet Ring Charm Necklace

Giveaway Rules of Entry

1.) Be a fan of TRTD's Facebook Page
2.) State which accessory you are interested in winning (you can say both too!)
3.) Leave a message on the wall stating your favorite fall or winter staple. Are you a fan of boots for the colder months? Or are you all about big chunky scarves?
4.) Spread the word about my blog (though not required!)
5.) That's it! Good luck!

Giveaway ends on November 30, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment