Monday, February 6, 2012

Simply Spotless

The weather in Seattle has been especially wonderful these past few days! With so much sun I feel like spring is already here! Since we're already in our second week of February, I've been receiving many of my fashion magazines for the month in the mail. I've been noticing white pants featured on pages of almost all of the magazines and can definitely say I'm a fan. This past summer I really enjoyed wearing white shorts and I'm thinking that this trend will be a nice change from my usual favorite, dark wash skinny jeans. White pants just seem so clean and fresh to me. They go with just about everything and can work great for the day or for the evening when paired with a dressy top and some heels. The one downside of this trend? Having to worry about getting them dirty! So watch where you sit down! What do you think of this spring trend? Are you a fan as well? Let me know!

Celebrities in White Pants


Victoria Beckham


Eva Longoria


Annalynne McCord

One Pair, Three Looks

How to create three different looks with the same pair of pants!

Untitled #86
Pants: Jeans Paty $36.00 (Mango)
Top: Mono Stripe Scoop Vest $9.00 (Oasis)
Jacket: Blazer $40.00 (H&M)
Shoes: Liloia Patent Peep Toe $16.00 (JCPenney)

Untitled #87

Top: Splendid Striped Crop Sweater $109.00 (Barney's)
Scarf: Chevron Stripe Scarf $9.99 (Tilly's)
Shoes: Starflower Wedge $34.99 (Chinese Laundry)

Untitled #88

Top: Cropped Swing Tank $29.95 (Witchery)
Jacket: Leather Jacket $47.00 (H&M) 
Shoes: Black Studded Ankle Boots $20.00 (Make Me Chic)
Bracelet: Fair Trade Gold Hammered Cuff $19.00 (Fashion Conscience)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

Photo Credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment