Saturday, May 12, 2012

Play in the Sun

It has been a truly beautiful weekend full of warm temperatures and plenty of sun! I've been able to declutter my closet and pull out some of my favorite dresses and rompers! Also know as playsuits, rompers have become my summer staple this year! Not only do I not have to worry about wind causing an embarrassing moment from happening like when wearing a dress, they are super comfortable and are perfect for day or evening. Now I know there is the very valid argument of the romper being a bit of a hassle when one has to visit the restrooms, but I feel like the pros far outweigh the cons. Lately I've been a fan of online shopping, seeing as there are so many  more different items available. This way I am more likely not to see someone wearing the same thing! For rompers,  I like ones from the brand Lipsy London.  Full of bright colors and pretty floral patterns, I find myself having trouble finding just one that I like. Check out their website here!

Outfit Ideas

Untitled #108

Romper: Lipsy Tribal Playsuit $43.49 (Asos)

Day Outfit
Sweater: Knit Cardigan $37.00 (Mango)
Bag: Pink Three Section Bow Bag $73.00 (Debenhams)
Shoes: CL Get Down Shimmer Flat $34.95 (DSW)
Necklace: Heart Locket Pendant $12.00 (Topshop)

Evening Outfit
Bag: Mid Pink Mirror Metallic Clutch $45.00 (Oasis)
Shoes: Michael Antonio Heels $48.00 (Zappos)
Earrings: Gold Plated Earrings $49.00 (Stella & Dot)
Ring: Natural Ivory Oval Cocktail Ring $28.95 (Fantasy Jewelry Box)

Untitled #109


Romper: Mint Long Sleeve Wrap Playsuit $52.00 (Love)

Day Outfit
Bag: Patent Mini Satchel $19.80 (Forever 21)
Shoes: Merona Emeline Braided Flat Sandals $14.99 (Target)
Belt: Metal Leaf Waist Belt $10.50 (Wet Seal)

Evening Outfit 
Bag: Gold Metal Clutch Bag $50.00 (Oasis)
Shoes: Patent Peep Toe Cage Heel $35.50 (Charlotte Russe)
Necklace: Gold Necklace $15.00 (Lulu's)

Untitled #110

Romper: Gloria Playsuit $30.00 (General Pants)

Day Outfit
Bag: Felix Rey 'Miss Priss' Basket Weave Straw Clutch $70.00 (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Franco Sarto 'Olympia' Espadrille Sandal $79.95 (Nordstrom)
Headband: Urbanista Headband $81.00 (Stone Bridge)

Evening Outfit
Blazer: Black 3/4 Sleeve Blazer $55.00 (Dorothy Perkins)
Bag: Quilted Lock Across Body Bag $27.83 (Asos)
Shoes: Scala Metallic Court Shoe $38.27 (Asos)
Ring: Neon Pack of Three Coil Rings $3.48 (Asos)

Inspired? Look for these items here:

3 comments:

  1. okay that third romper is ridiculously cute....maybe I will break down and finally buy one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know that you do some match to the beautiful dress but i also think you should pat more attention to the blue leather jacket for men or some nice quality classic black leather jackets at cwmalls.com and it will be yours best choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! The leather jackets are great options for the rompers! Thanks for the good ideas!

    ReplyDelete