Friday, January 6, 2012

Holographic Hue

My recent beauty obsession has been sparkly nail polish and lately I've been layering glitter top coats over my regular polish. The O.P.I Designer Series polish in Original is the ultimate sparkly polish and I've been wanting to try it out for a while now. Put under light, the polish creates a holographic shine that looks absolutely amazing! In normal lighting the polish is a pretty lavender shade that can work great as an everyday shade. It was a bit difficult finding this discontinued shade, but all the work was definitely work the effort! I absolutely love the color. Because the formula is so thin, it takes a good three or four coats to obtain the pretty lavender color but doesn't create a caked on look like other polishes. Another great thing about this polish is that you can't see the mistakes or smudges that you might have made along the way! Take a look for yourself! Would you try this polish?


O.P.I Designer Series in DS Original 


A Closer Look!

Inspired? Look for this item here:

No comments:

Post a Comment